The creation of your best life yet awaits you on this mixed-use, 30-acre property on McGregor Ln. Welcome to the crown jewel of the Texas Hill Country located in Dripping Springs in Hays County.
This exceptional property boasts an array of uses with wide open spaces, sweeping views, amazing sunsets and dark, starry Texas skies. With abundant privacy and tranquility, this peaceful setting is also within easy access to Ranch Road 12 (via Fitzhugh Rd.) and Highway 290 (via McGregor Ln.).
The property is made up of 20 residential acres with a beautifully remodeled home, inground pool with Hill Country vistas, and a detached oversized garage.
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- 1-story, 5377 SF
- Multiple Dining, Living and Flex spaces
- Covered Porches
- Fenced Gardens
There is also capacity to build a second home on the 20 acres, perfect for those seeking a multi-generational or dual-family property.
The adjacent 10 acres are fully unrestricted and provide an array of multi-purpose buildings with many income producing opportunities such as:
- Artisan manufacturing / workshop
- Commercial kitchen / food and beverage production
- Custom fabrication
- Entertainment / music / film studios
- Climate - controlled storage
With many additional building sites, a 68,000 gallon rainwater collection system and parking for 90 vehicles, this 10-acre tract has limitless potential with its:
- Heated/cooled Barn (4256 SF)
- Chapel (1502 SF)
- Open-Air Pavilion (1618 SF)
- 3 Guest Cottages (430 SF each)
- Catering Cabin (326 SF)
- Office (303 SF)
- Storage Buildings
From a commercial perspective, Dripping Springs is bustling with energy, excitement and growth:
- Numerous vineyards, breweries and distilleries
- Continual stream of new residential and commercial developments
- Official Wedding Capital of Texas ®
- 11.5+ percent expected population growth by 2023
- Hays is currently one of the fastest growing counties in the United States
- Large growth / improvement planning underway for transportation, housing, utilities, water, wastewater and schools
From a lifestyle perspective, there's much that draws us to the Texas Hill Country and Dripping Springs in particular:
- Stunning terrain, landscapes and wildlife
- Exemplary-rated, award-winning Dripping Springs ISD
- Tranquil and easy living
- Small-town charm and atmosphere while providing quick access to Austin, San Antonio and other Hill Country destinations for work, retail, entertainment, travel and recreation.
A unique, adaptive and inviting Central Texas property such as this has much to offer those looking to live, work and play in one expansive space while discovering all that the property and Hill Country have to offer.
For a scenic overview of the property, please see this VIDEO
The property will be listed in the Austin MLS system on April 28, 2020.
For a private tour or additional information, please contact Melanie Fenelon with the Veritas Group at Compass.