Welcome to 5001 McGregor Ln.--the crown jewel of the Texas Hill Country located in Dripping Springs in Hays County.
This versatile, mixed-used property is located on a fully unrestricted, quiet and peaceful 10-acre lot near the highly traveled intersection of Fitzhugh Rd. and McGregor Ln. Nearby are an assortment of local patron and tourist destinations providing products and services in the culinary, beverage, manufacturing, lodging, and event arenas. 5001 McGregor Ln. overlooks far-reaching Hill Country vistas and provides additional buildable space should a purchaser want to customize and add on to the existing infrastructure. From breweries and distilleries, artisan manufacturing and workshops, commercial food production, corporate or wellness retreat/center, custom fabricators, educational/training, entertainment/music/film studios, office/retail, boutique lodging and dining, or simply as a vast personal, multi-generational compound, this property provides ample space to accommodate a variety of interests.
5001 McGregor Ln. is fully unrestricted and consists of the following:
- Grace Chapel (1502 +/- SF) magnificent and serene, this stunning chapel can seat up to 160 with chair seating, 40 with pew seating; accented with a Madrone wood cross and cedar trusses designed by local artist, Michael Dillon; plumbed for one restroom; built in 2008.
- Reception Hall / Climatized Barn (4256 +/- SF) This large space can accommodate 150-200 seated guests and provides ample service areas with its bar area, butler’s pantry and two multi-stall restrooms; built in 2012.
- Open Air Pavilion (1618 +/- SF) Expansive, breezy and overlooking the Texas Hill Country, this space offers both covered and uncovered areas, a wood-burning fireplace, mini-service kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink and pass-through bar as well as two single-stall restrooms; built in 2004.
- Guest Cottages (each are 430 +/- SF)—These three charming cottages (Ivy, Dove and Moss) provide for comfortable private overnight lodging or day use; each has its own bath, sleeping / living area, loft, kitchen / dining; built in 2004.
- Catering / Groundskeeper Cabin (326 +/- SF) Located near the Reception Hall/Barn, this building provides a separate, climate-controlled space where caterers may work from during events; it can double as a groundskeeper's cabin or office as it has a small kitchen and one restroom; built in 2006
- Owner’s Office (303 +/- SF) Adjacent to the Catering Cabin, this well-positioned office space overlooks the property's entrances/exits, parking and venue sites; built in 2015.
- Ample parking for 90+/- vehicles throughout several designated areas conveniently located across the property. These areas are also ideal for future infrastructure development if this much parking is not required.
- Storage barns, a charming gazebo, a river rock water feature, and a rainwater collection system dot the landscape and provide both utilitarian and recreational usage. Pedernales Electric Cooperative and private septic systems provide power and wastewater.
From a commercial perspective, Dripping Springs is bustling with energy and rapid growth:
- Official Wedding Capital of Texas ®
- Numerous vineyards, breweries and distilleries
- Continual stream of new residential and commercial developments
- 11.5+ percent expected population growth by 2023
- Hays is currently one of the fastest growing counties in the United States
- Large growth / improvement planning underway for transportation, housing, utilities, water, wastewater and schools
From a lifestyle perspective, there's much that draws us to the Texas Hill Country and Dripping Springs in particular:
- Stunning terrain, landscapes and wildlife
- Exemplary-rated, award-winning Dripping Springs ISD
- Tranquil and easy living
- Small-town charm and atmosphere while providing quick access to Austin, San Antonio and other Hill Country destinations for work, retail, entertainment, travel and recreation.
A unique, adaptive and inviting Central Texas property such as 5001 McGregor Ln. has much to offer those looking for a Hill Country property nestled amongst the rolling hills, big Texas sunsets and dark night skies. For more information, please contact Melanie Fenelon with the Veritas Group.