Welcome to Heritage House… the crown jewel of the Texas Hill Country located in Dripping Springs in Hays County.
This incredible venue began decades ago as a beloved family home on a peaceful and quiet 10-acre lot in Vista West Ranches and has blossomed into the expansive and inviting commercial venue that it is today. From hosting large-scale private and corporate events and boutique weddings to providing a tranquil setting for family and friends, Heritage House has always been a place of community, celebration and respite.
The property consists of three contiguous 10-acre tracts that create ample space for living and recreation as well as a beautiful event venue for a myriad of income-producing activities.
The center lot houses an elegant, one-story, 5377+/- SF home and swimming pool that overlooks the Hill Country. With its many bedrooms (4-5) and baths (4), it can accommodate large parties of guests in comfort (it can sleep up to 30). It boasts a gameroom with bar area and several large indoor spaces that are well suited for entertaining, lodging as well as office and meeting spaces. There is a detached 2-car carriage house for vehicles and supplies.
The northern most tract is fully unrestricted and contains the majority of the commercial infrastructure consisting of:
- Grace Chapel (1502 +/- SF) magnificent and serene, this stunning chapel can seat up to 160 with chair seating, 40 with pew seating; accented with a Madrone wood cross and cedar trusses designed by local artist, Michael Dillon; plumbed for one restroom; built in 2008.
- Reception Hall (4256 +/- SF) This grand and festive space can accommodate 150-200 seated guests and provides ample service areas with its bar area, butler’s pantry and two multi-stall restrooms; built in 2012.
- Open Air Pavilion (1618 +/- SF) Expansive, breezy and overlooking the Texas Hill Country, this space offers both covered and uncovered entertainment areas, a wood-burning fireplace, mini-service kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink and pass-through bar as well as two single-stall restrooms; built in 2004.
- Guest Cottages (each are 430 +/- SF)—These three charming cottages (Ivy, Dove and Moss) provide for comfortable private overnight lodging or day use; each has its own bath, sleeping / living area, loft, kitchen / dining; built in 2004.
- Catering Cabin (326 +/- SF) Located near the Reception Hall, this building provides a separate, climate-controlled space where caterers may work from during events; it can double as a groundskeeper's cottage as it has a small kitchen and one restroom; built in 2006
- Owner’s Office (303 +/- SF) Adjacent to the Catering Cabin, this well-positioned office space overlooks the property's entrances/exits, parking and venue sites; built in 2015.
- Ample parking for 90+/- vehicles throughout several designated areas conveniently located across the property.
- Storage barns, a charming gazebo and river rock water feature, and a 68,000 gallon rainwater collection system dot the landscape and provide both utilitarian and recreational usage. Pedernales Electric Cooperative and private septic systems provide power and wastewater.
- “Tini” (as in “martini”) - the adorable 1963 Airstream Globetrotter, located near the Pavilion, is also available for purchase and could serve as additional lodging or as a beverage/serving bar for events.
The southernmost tract is 10 acres of unimproved land with stunning long-distance vistas and can be purchased with the two other tracts if so desired. Please inquire with listing agent for additional information and pricing.
Located just west of Dripping Springs, Heritage House is an incredibly flexible property on 20+ acres which can be utilized for lodging, a boutique event venue, commercial retreat, conference or educational center or simply as a multi-generational family compound -- the possibilities are vast.
From a commercial perspective, Dripping Springs is bustling with energy and rapid growth:
- Official Wedding Capital of Texas ®
- Numerous vineyards, breweries and distilleries
- Continual stream of new residential and commercial developments
- 11.5+ percent expected population growth by 2023
- Hays is currently one of the fastest growing counties in the United States
- Large growth / improvement planning underway for transportation, housing, utilities, water, wastewater and schools
From a lifestyle perspective, there's much that draws us to the Texas Hill Country and Dripping Springs in particular:
- Stunning terrain, landscapes and wildlife
- Exemplary-rated, award-winning Dripping Springs ISD
- Tranquil and easy living
- Small-town charm and atmosphere while providing quick access to Austin, San Antonio and other Hill Country destinations for work, retail, entertainment, travel and recreation.
A unique, adaptive and inviting Central Texas property such as Heritage House has much to offer those looking for a Hill Country gem nestled amongst the rolling hills, big Texas sunsets and dark night skies. For more information, please contact Melanie Fenelon with the Veritas Group.